Somali Girls Can is a non-profit organisation who aim to empower and support women and girls who are known to marginalised and socially and economically deprived to overcome barriers that prevent them from fulfilling their potential and improve their lives for the better.
Somali Girls Can envisions a world where every woman and girl can reach her full potential. A world where girls are empowered and have the opportunity to dream bigger and live their best life.
Our mission is to inspire, empower and stand up for women and girls where every they are and change the world for good. We believe girls are powerful and can transform their communities when they are safe, healthy, supported and educated.
We empower and equip our girls with the right tools to become leaders, so that our leaders become voices, so that our voices become actions, so that our actions become answers, and answers become solutions.
• Empowerment: To empower individuals so that they have the chance to unlock their potential and make their dreams a reality
• Ambitious: To be an organisation that is determined to set high goals and committed to improving the quality of everything we do for our supports, partners and most of all our participants.
• Collaboration: To collaborate with other partners that have similar goals and make a difference.
• Innovation: To use innovative and creative ideas with the use of media and technology to develop sustainable solution.
• Integrity: To be honest, professional and always act in the best interests of organisation, partners and users.
• Accountability: To be an organisation that is transparent, reliable and being accountable for our actions.